how does my wall look?

tymoto21
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
wisconsin
im doing a wall with 2 apxx 18's in my car. how does this look?

wall.jpg

wall2.jpg

port is 31.75 tall X 12 wide X 16 long. should be right about 34hz.

the box in the front is 54wide x 34tall, and tappers back to 38 wide in 15". then it is 38" wide for 25". then the top is 34" tall for 20" and tappers down to 20" tall in 20".... kinda weird wording.... either way it should be about 25cf total. any idea's

would the port work well like this at the angle?

yeah it would work, but I can tell you now that's tuned fairly high. My wall is almost that size and ive got 2x length on the port to tune to 32 hz. And I have pretty much the same subs.

ran it through calc on 12volt.com and i get 36hz. i could lower the port area from 380 to 310" and i get 32hz. any idea's?

^???

too big?

i got one in 13cf right now.... only 100sq" of port.

and yeah when you lower the port area the length will shorten.

16.7" for 34hz with about 340 sq" of port.

any input on the thing being to big? (thats what she said)

and will this port work fireing toward the drivers door? my doors already flex like a mother fvcker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.