Storage area fiberglass box for 4 6.5'' W3v3's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sideways17
10+ year member

Hey guys! This is my first post on this forum! Im looking for someone who has worked with the 6.5'' W3v3's.

I have a 02 Ford Explorer and Im wanting to finally put a system in. I worked in a small stereo shop for 5 years, attended RITOP in Waterton, MA and was MECP certified 4 years ago. My plan is to run 4 of the 6.5'' W3v3's off a PDX1.600. I use the storage area a lot to haul my road bike and tool boxes for my races. I want to pull the rear storage compartment and build a box firing forward under the rear seat so the factory ''floor'' remains the same when I fold the seats forward. The compartment has about 1-1.2 cu. ft. The subs require .15 per sub so space isn't an issue Im just curious if this will have enough to satisfy my bass cravings once in awhile.

I usually listen to rock, punk, acoustic stuff but Ill occasionally throw in some rap. Thanks in advance for any help or experiences with these little subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.