how do you guys run wires from amp to door?

Participant count
  • Participant list
are you serious?..my camera broke..thats why i put up the thread that says..how do u work lcd screens..cuz i took the lcd screen from my camera...i been wanting to take pictures to put it in my sig..but no camera..

i used the stock cables to rum my midbass in my door. I have a civic an i know it was like that with the wires showing with my first install too. what i did was i got the power from the back of the hu and pluged it into the xover. then i took the cable that used to go into the hu and used that cable to power the midbass driver. i had a hard time getting wire into that little hose thing in the door so i just wied them like i said and it seemed to work fine cus i have my tweets on my dash.

not sure if this helps at all but if you had a factory amplifier connect the comps to the factory wire and meet the wire at the factory amplifier if you cant find it elsewhere in the car. since its already run the thru the door it makes life much easier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.