how do you figure cuft/tuning/displacement??

Participant count
  • Participant list

cjj2d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Murfreesboro
I am building a box, it is a temp box, and it is my first. I was going by some prints that Gnome put up on the SSaudio forum. Well when I was putting it all together and whatnot I got almost done and realized that I did not put one of the plates on right so now the dimensions are off a little bit. Not much, I just want to know how to take the external dimension of what I have and figure the cuft and tuning.

thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Twist both grounds together. Good call on checking power with a multimeter. I assume you have pulled out and re-inserted the fuses, so as a quick...
I always planned on installing switches in the remote to the amps to shut them down when I want to. Admittedly I’ve never gotten around to it. An...
No different than powering multiple amps. I'd use a fused distribution block. Power each amp. Probably easiest to just add that to the existing...
So, to follow up, I got everything working properly again. If you refer to the photos I sent of the amp internals, you can see there is that white...

About this thread

cjj2d

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cjj2d
Murfreesboro
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date