how do i wire this shizzi+??

Participant count
  • Participant list

traksta15
10+ year member

I love lamp.
hey, i have a jvc kdlx-111 H/U, and i was thinkin about getting a t.v. in my car ('90 camaro), and i cant get a flip down, cause no one sits in the back seats, i don't want a visor mount, i want a pedistle mount...my other question is how would i wire this???i sold my amp and subs so i'm gettin all new stuff (subs, amp, mids, highs)....How would i wire a t.v? if somebody could show me a VERY simple drawing, or where to go to look it up, it would be greatly appreciated.....

Wiring TV's is a pretty difficult thing to do if you have no clue how to do it. You need to buy the LCD first off, and then get a deck that will output a video signal to the monitor. You might need a brain too.. to control the LCD and whatever source or sources are going to be displayed.

Your gonna fork over some major quan to do this deal, unless you have a brother who works at Panasonic or Mitsubishi.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.