How do i put new speakers in for my car?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm not too familiar with monte's. but I had a similar problem with my neon. you can get to the wires from the trunk. but there's probably a felt panel covering the speakers. what I did was I had to pull the panel out. I started pulling up the bottom of the panel on one end. once I got part of it up I just worked it all the way down to the other end and pulled it out. if the monte is the same thing as my neon it wont come easy. you have to be firm with it just be careful not to snap it. it's a thick piece of board that can be bowed to some degree but try not to force it. and from there I could get to the speakers. the speakers might also have some putty around the edge to hold them in place. just try to wedge something in there and slowly work around the edge till it pops up. but anyways that how it worked with my neon, so I hope this helps and good luck! just like I said don't force it because there might be something else holding it down. allright? good luck.

Nick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.