How do i hook up an extra battery..?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by MyTrunkSlamz How do i connect this to the other battery? im not too sure but i know ill need to know when i get my next car/system......for sure.....lol help me outt....lol thanx
Ask the guys at your shop, they know....don't they?

and if they dont, ohhhhh boy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well, if you want help, you can start by changing your profile from (Jacking Sh!t) to something a little more appropriate. I don't know about everyone else, but you should keep that kinda stuff to yourself, if that's what gets you off, then good for you, but it offends most people. Put that little jelly bean inside your head to use, you'd be suprised what can come out of it.

when you guys decide to answer his question let me know cause i'd kinda like to know how to hook up the second battery too. i got some dimming prob's and caps are real expensive. (or i think they are cause i'm on the ol college budget) anyways thanks in advance

T.J.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.