How do I get an aftermarket radio with honda lane watch?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ccapital83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
I know pioneer radios the nex line advertises having dual camera inputs but will that work with the second camera my Honda Civic side view mirror? I'm dying to replace stock head unit but don't want to lose my side view lane watch camera.

As long as you have a way to wire it into the camera connection it should be fine.

Just like many backup cameras they were not specially made for the radio people buy, but are capable of being used anyway.

So the radio will know to turn camera on when I turn in my right directional like my stock radio does?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.