how do I delete uploaded pics?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Do you know what a Wii is? What a phone is? What a calculator is? Hint, hint -- they're all computers.
oh ****, missed that memo... thought a phone was a phone and a video game, a video game... lol word games, so you drop in to my thread to just simply state a bunch of b.s. offer no help and play word games... some life you got...

oh ****, missed that memo... thought a phone was a phone and a video game, a video game... lol word games, so you drop in to my thread to just simply state a bunch of b.s. offer no help and play word games... some life you got...
No, I came in to point out your absurd stupidity.

Mission complete.

let me guess, I wouldn't say that to your face, you're not afraid to go back to jail, etc. etc.? shut up Peter puffer. you whine like a fvcking baby, bro
jail? lol you have no idea... stop talkin to me tough guy...

What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant d1ck mouthing off at me with something he sure as sh1t could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fvcking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons ******* ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead fvck through the new massive hole in his face I created.*But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fvcking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.
i would be that stupid cuz for

1. your soft as a memory foam pillow...

2. you talk like you've never fought in your life...

3. your imagining about giant *****, kinda fruity...

4. you wouldnt have a shot tough guy, just keep using that imagination for *****, cuz whoopin me... lol thats a dream!

now stop talking to me dude... go practice your tough guy routine in a mirror or something...

Usually when people talk ****, I just brush it off, but now, it's gone a little to far. Assclown, you talk as you know me but in reality you don't know **** about me. I'm guessing you've never been in a situation involving a real live thug that was born and raised in the ghetto/hood(me). Yes i've turned my life to good, but i will throw all that out the window if you continue to talk **** about me. I've killed a few people back in my banging days and Just remember next time before you open your mouth, you better be praying that i'm in a good mood, or else you'll be in for a rude awakening when the thug in me unleashes.*
dude your a clown, i just spent the last decade in the joint, hints why i dont know much about the computer stuff... and killaz dont talk save that fake braggin sh¡t for someone else, and remember bro its a 2 way street... you dont know me either...

Wow, I really regret posting in this thread. You're both fucking morons.
i really regret opening this thread asking for help, all i got was cheap 2 cents from a know it all, and a argument with a cyberthug wannabe...

who the **** do you think you are? i could buy and sell you. i will find out where you live and send five crack addicts and pay them to **** your mother, sister, father and YOU and have plenty left over to order extra cheese on my pizza. i will have your feet cut off at the ankles and your hands cut off at the wrist so all you can do is sit in that chair and read and i never have to hear your **** again.

subtle "never heard of ethug.txt" post.
dude, just sit back and read that b.s. you just wrote... lol you gotta be kiddin' me... i'm in detroit, send who you want, and its messed up that you turned out to be a wannabe harda$$, cuz i sure woulda wanted to work something out on those utopias...

thanks for the info... you coulda saved the chatty comment though, but hey everybody hard... till they go to the joint...
You must be from Detroit talkin hard lol

I am hard, BTW. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif Mornin wood is a bitch

Im sure basswiigee would love to help you with that. Apparently he likes it hard.
or RLDRIVER's momma she loves it hard, especially in the back of her son's sh¡tty a$$ acura... why you think he's askin bout new interior... easier to clean up the mess left for him... his momma all action, no talk... wonder how he turned out so different? daddy musta been a broad...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from