how different will this sound?

pinoywitboom
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
if i have 2 xxx 12s hooked up to an saz-3000d, then throw another 3000d in how different or how much louder would the 2 12s actually get?

also how would the loudness also differ if i were to have 1 xxx 12 hooked to one 3000d then upgrading 1 to each the next time?

well how about this then, between these 2 setups which would i hear a bigger difference in loudness? going from 1 12" with 3k power to 2 12" with 6k power, or having 2 12" with 3k power then 6k power? i will initially have 1 3000d in but dunno wether 2 run it off both 12s for the time or just 1 for the moment cuz when i do upgrade i want the difference to be ALOT louder so which wuold WOW me more in other words?

but you end up with the same thing no matter what... is this a hypothetical question, because if not you have problems...

But I would assume going from the 1 with 3000 watts to two with 6000 watts would have less of a difference, but that also depends on your enclosure... so it's impossible for me to tell you the answer to your question...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.