How can I find out how lound my system is ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Phatillusion what kind of meter are you talking about and where can I find them ?

mykeys thanks thats most likely what I'll do .

I've seen a smaller db meter at radio shack which only went up to 120 db. and it was 65 dollars. I don't know if they have a bigger one, but maybe your local audio shop has one, you could also do a search online- but if I were you I wouldn't spend that much money, do what mykeys said.

You can also get an epic-150 to fit in your dash, it has a voltage and SPL meter along with an epicenter built in.

Just go to a high end mobile electronics shop and ask if they have a dB meter, if they do then ask if they will get a reading on your sound system. Some will, some will not. Just bug them till they give.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.