how BIG/LOUD for daily?

Do 2 12s ported, with subs/port up firing at the rear window. I have a 240sx sitting here right now that we did that setup too(has since been removed). Did a 153.4db last year with 2k rms on two 12s. The car peaked at 42hz with that build and played down to around 30ish..I do know it did a 147 and change at 35hz.

We did a single 18 but to be real, most of them wanted more air space then what you can really give them back there. 2 15s would work as well, but on the skimpy side for a box.

^Thanks you dont think I could run 2 15's if I gut the hatch area and get a custom box made with them too facing the hatch glass?

as for the other people that just want to trash talk me its cool, I understand but its my car and my goals so there is not need to hate.

You can take this one canada...
We don't want em either.....maybe Mexico is hiring?

On a better note.....I hope he wastes his money doing something stupid. Being in Toronto, I give him max a week before cops tag him for noise violations. Then he will have to sell his system to pay the tickets, and do us a favor by not having a system.

^Thanks you dont think I could run 2 15's if I gut the hatch area and get a custom box made with them too facing the hatch glass?
as for the other people that just want to trash talk me its cool, I understand but its my car and my goals so there is not need to hate.
Not really. 15s like more space then is really available in the back of that car...If you glass into the spare tire area and all sides then yea..you will get around 7 or 8ft after displacements but just a basic box you are stuck to right around 5ft3 before displacements.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.