How big a box do i need and does it fit?

You'd be better off with tens or eights, so you can keep a rear firing enclosure. A single twelve might work. Just get something beefy, a nice box design, and throw gobs if power at it.

My vote is for a pair of nice 10s or a single mean azz 12"........My original setup was a single Havoc 12" in 3 cubes with 1600 watts and it was nasty loud and sounded amazing while doing so....Good luck OP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yea I don't think I'll be throwing anything like that too it lmao. I think I'll be happy either way I decide to go but I'm just excited thinking...
In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?
Wow, kinda baffled here. Once you get the tune right. You don’t need to mess with it. However, A bad tune you will. You may have different type...
I will still find the blame..Bad tool, cheap connectors, junk wire..LOL 🤣 🤣 I didnt have enough B12 this morning is my favorite

About this thread

edudes13

10+ year member
edudes13
Hazleton, P.A
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from