How Bad is Insignia from best buy?

You shoulda bought some Infinity coaxials that are 99 bucks or somethin instead of Insigina or a single sub, anything better than what you bought lol

I agree try and sell it, try craigslist

eh but for $74 thats not bad

Insignia are very good subs, it going to make people think you have 2 15inch SiMAGS in the trunk. your going to love that crapy subs. it has a very crapy sound to it. And it hit these crapy lows very good.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif crap!!!!

when i listened to all the bestbuy subs way back in the day, when i knew **** and thought rockford pwn'd everyone, those insignia's blew. A couple of months ago when my system got stolen and I was going to get some rainbow gear that really kicks ass, i listened to them and those insignia's blew.

They had to be the quietest 12's i've ever heard. I don't know if bestbuy thought it would be cool to have the gain at like 0, but hell they were quiet.

But that trip did have some fun parts. I put 500 watts a piece to 2 kenwood subs that were supposed to get 200. Hehe they move a lot when you almost triple the RMS!

I put the same exact setup into my friend's Neon about a month ago...

...with the gain all the way up, we had to ask each other if the subs were even moving; only to find that they actually were //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

They ****.

they are reliable for $50 , at least their headunits are. i wouldn't own one myself though. very cheap parts. but never crapped out on me.

the amp is decent. it puts out more power than a "900rms" sony amp at any load.

never saw or heard the subs, but the amp does close to rated. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

try one for yourselves and compare with a similar rated amp.

When i get giftcards from best buy, i sell them on ebay. Even with losing about 10 percent of their value, you can still make alot better use out of it by turning it into real money

i know a guy that ran an insignia amp for a long time, it worked, in fact imma bet if the install was done right 3/4 of the peeps on car audio forums wouldnt be able to tell if it was an insignia or a jl when bumping @ 70 mph //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I know that guy too............. Its me.

I have been running an Insignia amp for my front stage for almost a year now and it has never given me one problem and it seems to be pushing my Jbl comps very nicely.

Just because Ca.com says its junk dont mean it is , try it out .

I know that guy too............. Its me.
I have been running an Insignia amp for my front stage for almost a year now and it has never given me one problem and it seems to be pushing my Jbl comps very nicely.

Just because Ca.com says its junk dont mean it is , try it out .

Werd..^ This is a car audio website. Most people are going to have high end equipment. But when your out on the street and bumping a normal person will not be able to tell. If it works, you got lucky and got a system for cheap, if it doesn't hustle some kid for 200. bucks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.