Online hold em?

Participant count
  • Participant list

elementxero
10+ year member

Not an 06'er.
Boston, MA
Anyone else addicted?

I just started playing last weekend and I'm already obsessed. I put 50 into fulltilt and my bankroll is up to 160. So much fun even when I lose. I only play the .10/.25 blind tables now, afraid to lose too much lol, but eventually I'll work my way up.

There's gotta be more online poker junkies on this forum. The only thing as ballsy as subwoofers is gambling.

Example of my pwnage:

elementxero

I used to play this all the time, not on this software though. I always played with 50/100 blinds, got all the way up to 2.3Mil (Play money) once, then lost it on a single bet 'cause I was ready to get to bed.

I also was playing in .10/.15 tables, some times in .25. But after few weeks I got bored //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif So stopped paying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.