How are these MIDS?

The new DB Drive pro audio line is great. Its all going to be way way way louder than any of the Peerless stuff.

If you already have something and are looking to get more vocal response, go with a sealed back. Cross them around 200. The Earthquake sealed back line sounds great and gets super loud. I was told by a guy around here who sells a ton of the Earthquakes that they are made in the same factory as the Beyma.

Another speaker to check out is Whip. They are loud and have an awesome sound. Cross around 300hz and they play great. Pretty cheap too.

Whip Audio (W6M8200) 6.5" Paper Cone Bullet Midrange Speakers

im gonna pull the trigger on the db drive p5 6c. i found them on ebay and can get 4 for under 300 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif now if my 15s would just sell

Are you say that the silver flute aren't up to par or the dbdrives? I'd put the silver flute up against the hybrid audio L6 mids. I've heard the L6s and they are sweet and I run a pair of the silver flutes. They compare very well.

^^^ not going with those. i looked at them and they make specs for a reason and there just not up to par.
Because it's an actually midbass/midrange, what you're looking at are purely PA midranges...no low end, no midbass. If I were to spend $300 on a set of four I'd get some B&C's or something, not a company who slaps their name on something and sells it for 2x's the price.

B & C 6MD38 6-1/2" Midrange Speaker | Parts-Express.com

Still not gonna get hardly any midbass though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.