Horrible sound

Participant count
  • Participant list

Drumbc

So my buddy put a system in his truck just a cheap single 12 and I went over everything for him all looks good but the sub sounds like straight crap..... It is a Mtx terminator and came with a box but if I put the sub in my jeep it sounds decent and hits as you would expect a cheap 12 so I assumed it would be my buddy's amp or wiring I went ahead and hooked my sa 12 in his truck and it sounded amazing..... So I'm lost his sub sounds good off my amp and my sub sounded good off his amp but his sub for some reason sounds like straight **** on his amp it's like a noise if I heard coming from my 2 sa 15's I would shut them down but his sub isn't moving abnormally it just sounds like complete crap and I know his sub and amp and wiring is all good I'm so lost as to what is causing this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.