Horns vs speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have been looking at many different component sets and have started reading about horns. Are the image dynamics horn sets really that amzing? Or would a nice set of normal comps be just as good? Thanks

Horns are always over-looked.

Now that I run them, I've gotten used to them and really enjoy them. A normal component set would be enough to suffice the normal listener.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I went with those simply because they fit, the cutout is round, and the hole will take a 6.5 coax. Cutting a square hole in a boat for a speaker...
They sound fine within their frequency range. I run Arnold’s myself. If the rest of your stereo is capable of playing bass up to 100 or 110...
You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...

About this thread

TIGERFOR2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
TIGERFOR2
ALBANY,NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date