Horns for front??

ibetuwin

hey gang i have been wondering, i have a friend who says he wants to install horns in the front of his car : Image Dynamics CD-2 COMP along with 2 8" for midbass in the front to support 2 15" xxx in the back of the cherokee. Are these horns a good choice for car audio, I have no experience with these so am asking the knowledgeable in this forum.

thanks in advance

Are these horns a good choice for car audio, I have no experience with these so am asking the knowledgeable in this forum.
Very good choice if the 8" mids are up to the task. Horns rock, plain and simple. Sound amazing and get louder than you could ever need or want. Plus it's decently easy to get good soundstaging and imaging with them.

i will need more subs? explain, i dont understand please.
thanks
Horns can extremely loud with little power. Attenuation is always good.

Sarcasm. He's just joking that you're going to need more bass to keep up with the HLCD's. Usually it's the other way around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.