Hooking up my Amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list

menace68

Could you please Help me?I have a Pioneer-CD-Radio with 2 RCA Pre-outs and have a Sony 4-channel amp. Should I hook-up the speaker wires to the amp-should I hook-up the RCA Pre-outs-or should they all be hooked-up? I also have 4 aftermarket speakers.

you can do either or.

if rcas are ran just connect those.

if you want to change/mess with setting on headunit too, then use the rca outputs

rcas will probably be your easiest/best choice, so you dont have to splice into factory speaker wires. especially if you took them out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Personally I recommend stereo integrity speakers. M25, M3Carbon, TM65MKIV They also make fantastic Amps and subs Amps In the configuration you...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks for all the advice. Ultimately, I was able to get them to honor the warranty contract. It took a lot of back and forth and I received...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...

About this thread

menace68

menace68
Audubon,Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
CrossoverOre