Honda S2000 full system

theputz
10+ year member

canada
I just splurged and bought my self a nice used 2001 Honda S2000. This car is meant to be driven not meant for a competition sound system. I understand convertabiles produce horrible sq but i still want a awesome system. I need some helping with the planning cause i want to get everything before the car is delivered (3 weeks). THis is what i have so far but am definetly open to suggestions:

HU:

pioneer DEH-P9800BT or alpine CDA-9887 with a dash control interface

dont care to much about flashy i want the most tuning options

Fronts

6.5 component infinity kappa perfects

used infiritys before and like them

rears will have to be customer but just a basic 5.25 behind the seat.

Amps no clue...

Woofer a single 10 maybe 12. Would love to have 8's up front for mid bass but no room.

Another thing to look at in a convertible to add some better low end response is a set of Aura Bass Shakers...under the front seats....I think they quit making them but You can find them sometimes on Ebay or I've heard from Parts Express....

if i didnt go marine, what would a wicked set of front 6.5 components be that can deliver a nice low midbass. I noticed the kappa;s only go as lows as 75hz. Say a $400 price limit...

In a convertible good quality marine speakers sound the best ...you can get pretty nice componet sets....these speakers are designed for open enviroment....regular car speakers are designed for closed enviroment.....
No, they don't.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.