Honda Civic 2002 cd changer install

Participant count
  • Participant list

SKMexiFry
10+ year member

...For a Porkchop, uh...
How do I remove the stereo from the dash of a civic 2002? I need to do an install for a friend but the under-dash of these new civic's is a !@#$%. Any help with this is appreciated, even a walk-through would help!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i got a 2k honda accord n if they similar, this is wat u do for the accord

u gotta remove the clock part ( should be one piece), just take a flat screwdriver on the side, and pop it out. after that thre would be a screw behind that, and maybe in the bottom of the dash panel, n then u just pull everything out. there r some annoying clips in there, so dont be afraid to pull out kinda hard at times, but not too hard. hope that helps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.