Home Subwoofer Help

Thedeadly1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
miami
Ok, im a jackass. I put a hole in my onkyo model number skw-550 subwoofer. The sub is mounted on the bottom, and .. long story short the thing is demolished. Is their any better subwoofer that i can just pop in their? it says its 140 watts, is that the sub or what powers the sub? for 70 dollars shipped can someone put me in good shape of a subwoofer?

your not getting off that easy mister! we want to know how the crap you wrecked it!!lol Is it just a small hole? why cant it be fixed?

i had it on its side to look at it.. my girl called my name.. my pitbull came in.. literally ripped the thing to smitherines. I dont think god himself can fix it to be honest.

any of those will work? they requre the same as my onkyo sub? What would work the best for me? THANKS for the replys!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.