Home audio suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list
http://martinlogan.com/statement_speaker.html
THIS is what i meant, i just got the name confused

greatest sound i've ever heard that could shake my balls //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ah....Yeah that!!! LoL how did you hear one of those befores? The only person that sells those is Martin Logan himself, and the only store I know he has are in NY, CA, and a few others......

Personally have heard some amazing things about those! It's like 800 baby speakers with the Electro Static and the tower thats with it!

Are those speakers I poster to much...you said $500? Or did you mean all together!? If so...good luck finding somethin' lol For that amount I would just buy the Onkyo Setup. 6.1. Receiver, Center, 2 fronts, 3 rears, 1 10"sub Sounds great for the price.

i've thought about the DIY route , but setting up the crossovers is what confused the hell out of me
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it's not so bad, you learn something new everytime

OR you could do a full range setup in a folded horn which would turn out looking like a tower speaker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ah....Yeah that!!! LoL how did you hear one of those befores? The only person that sells those is Martin Logan himself, and the only store I know he has are in NY, CA, and a few others......
Personally have heard some amazing things about those! It's like 800 baby speakers with the Electro Static and the tower thats with it!
heard a demo in a ny ML shop on my trip to visit my sister in philly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

changed my life....

what about amps ? does HK make a good reciever ?
yes and a darn good one as well. however, since i'll probably never have a tv (i never watch tv anyway...) i'll either wind up donating my receiver to my dad's HT plans or i'll sell it. its excellent, but i don't really need a HT receiver since i don't watch movies and don't plan on it..

heard a demo in a ny ML shop on my trip to visit my sister in philly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
changed my life....
Really I'm really jealous...Did you hear the sub tower as well!? I've always wanted to go to that store....Saw pictures, it just looks frickin' sweet! Isn't the price tag on that around $65,000????

Can comment on those HK receivers...they are very good no doubt about that! Sold one to my friend and he can't stop talkin' about it. I personally am a Fan of the Denon 3805 (which I own) is out of the given price range. But for the price those HK's really shine!!!

Really I'm really jealous...Did you hear the sub tower as well!? I've always wanted to go to that store....Saw pictures, it just looks frickin' sweet! Isn't the price tag on that around $65,000????
Can comment on those HK receivers...they are very good no doubt about that! Sold one to my friend and he can't stop talkin' about it. I personally am a Fan of the Denon 3805 (which I own) is out of the given price range. But for the price those HK's really shine!!!
yeah they run for ~60k, no pocket change //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

don't believe i heard the sub tower as i would have remembered it. however, the statements are RIDICULOUS....it is one of those 10 things every man needs to do before they die. let alone, it was free!

which model do you have ? and by you mentioning it you would be willing to sell it ?
it's a kenwood vr707. its 100x6 6.1 receiver, has too many features which is one of the reasons why i don't like it. i don't want to have arena mode, stadium mode, club mode, night mode, stolen speakers with blood on the dance floor mode, or anything else like that. just give me sound. now, for a HT receiver, it is pro as that is what it is made for. just not what i need for stereo.

Thats really cool...Now you can saw you've heard them! That is if your talkin' to someone who knows anything about them. I loved selling the Martin logans except they have there flaws...

But the tower is perfect...words cannot describe. I so wish I could hear them one day!

Thats really cool...Now you can saw you've heard them! That is if your talkin' to someone who knows anything about them. I loved selling the Martin logans except they have there flaws...
But the tower is perfect...words cannot describe. I so wish I could hear them one day!
yes, you need to. haven't really been impressed with their other things really as they are too expensive for the quality, but jesus help me breathe is what i was saying when the rep hooked that **** up..............god.

but since i dont have a lexus to spend on audio, i'll stick to tooling around in my garage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

harman kardon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

or to phoneman, heckler and koch

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.