Home Audio (sorry)

Im not goona get car subs, build an enclosure and just put 50W into each
That Lanzar amp is garbage and will only put 50 watts to the subs anyways.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

It'll just be more hassle to run than a home amp would be

as stated, you need a home subwoofer amplifier, they make them in rack-mount and plate-mount. the plate-mount are cheaper but have lower power. for the same cost as a power supply capable of 25A at 12VDC you can get a 300W plate amp that directly plugs into the wall socket (120VAC) and has auto turn-on and crossovers. Parts Express and MCM Electronics are where I buy my plate amps. they push subs surprisingly well because the house has more power capability than a car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.