home audio in a box

300 or so i know i could go to a local walmart or bb. i just dont know much about home audio.I like to watch moves and i got a 32 tv its not hd . I would want to play a cd here and there and just make a movie a little more fun for me and who ever is over.

im lookin to pick somthing up soon. im gona be home longer then i thought and im allways playin music threw my computer and it sounds like ass. So i have allways been a fan of sony for home audio . Is Sony still makin good home audio stuff?

Yamaha is the best for recievers in my opinion. I have a Pioneer Set up i would sell you. The CD player itself retailed for $600 back when it came out. PM me for details and ill hook you up with model numbers and crappy pictures lol.

i agree, sony and yamaha are the best if you need a receiver that has 30 different surround fields to manipulate the original artists intention of the recording:rolleyes:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.