Holy hell. Best Buy install prices.

My MB CLK430 was pretty easy. Only trick was I had to pick up a scosche line output piece, because the bose input signal HAD to be 5v for it to properly function. My MB was as simple as any other radio minus the scosche piece, and needing to connect the factory amplifier to the remote power of the CD Player for it to turn on properly. It was a 2003, the year before fiber optic took over. Came out really nice too, with a JVC Avx800 and some jbl components running 150 rms per speaker. Not to mention a 16v system in a mercedes.. lol.

Some cars **** to work on, some are easy. In my van, it took me a good 2 hours of cutting inside the dash with an air saw to get the radio to fit, and re-routing most of my dash wiring to install my double din Pioneer. Was a total nightmare and by the time I was done the inside of my van was covered in metal shavings, connectors, electrical tape, and the smell of burn metal and plastic.

A few days ago my dad woke me up and said one of our neighbors who he was friends with wanted a double din installed in his 04 F150. It took me 15-20 mins, start to finish. Pop a tiny piece of the dash off, splice a few wires, connect a plug, pop it back on. Piece of cake.

It really depends.

prices look good even if its at best buy your paying for their knowledge also they are fully insured so if any thing does happen your not out any cash. if you think the prices are high you should see what some custom build labor runs.

to the people who have no knowledge on how to install or do not want to there going to have to pay up for the service. nothing wrong with businesses making money.

i did not even read the post to see how much there price is, but of course with any job like this you should get a couple diff shop quotes and see what kind of work the shop does.

So, just for giggles I went to BB to get an estimate on installation (because I am lazy)....
HU- $200

(2) amps- $170

replace OEM highs- $100

(2) 1 hour charges?- $160

---------------------------------

$630!! Wtf? That's just labor.

Umm, no thanks. I'm not that lazy... unless someone wants to drive to Baton Rouge and make a couple hundred bucks.
i not understand

isn't a deck the EASIEST thing to do

free css template medicine fixtinhot

http://www.ihasacoupon.com/ - antidepressant zoloft

- General Zoloft is less pricey than its brand name complement, and has the equal level of efficiency and protection because it holds the same element, Sertraline.

generic zoloft

- The Generic Zoloft efficiently relieves the nervousness, anxiety and tension related with anxiety chaos.

zoloft cost

You should take the proper medicine for this type of difficulty as soon as possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.