HO ALT do I need it??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Okay building up a new system and this is basically my first somewhat big system, just wondering what electrical upgrades Im gunna need. Im going to have an sp4 15 wired down to 1 ohm on a Crescendo BC3500. These are the electrical upgrades i will have: optima yellow top in the front and an XS d3400 in the rear with 3 runs of 0 gauge going back to the battery and of corse the Big 3 upgrade. Its all gunna be in a chevy silverado which has a 130 amp alt stock. My main question is do I absolutely need a ho alt? its not really in my budget at the moment and I would rather do without one for the time being if thats possible. please let me know if you guys think ill be fine until I can get one? Thanks

Depends on your definition of affordable. But if you can afford all of that sweet gear you're running, you can definitely afford something as nice as my broke ass has, lol.

Mike Singer, ftw. but no one else is allowed to have pink...

Depends on your definition of affordable. But if you can afford all of that sweet gear you're running, you can definitely afford something as nice as my broke ass has, lol.
Mike Singer, ftw. but no one else is allowed to have pink...
haha im getting most of it used but all in great shape. how much did that alt run you?

haha im getting most of it used but all in great shape. how much did that alt run you?
Mike's alts are all custom built to to order. They are all priced according to how much the parts will cost, how much time it'll take, and what options you pick. So, what I paid really doesn't matter. But it's every bit as capable as the best DC alt I could get for my car... except a couple hundred dollars less lol. I highly recommend the 6 phase hairpin option. Beasts at making power at idle/low rpm's.

Mike's alts are all custom built to to order. They are all priced according to how much the parts will cost, how much time it'll take, and what options you pick. So, what I paid really doesn't matter. But it's every bit as capable as the best DC alt I could get for my car... except a couple hundred dollars less lol. I highly recommend the 6 phase hairpin option. Beasts at making power at idle/low rpm's.
my next singer will be a 6 phase hairpin external reg 310 amp ,soon

just sent him an inquiry thanks

just sent him an inquiry thanks
Good shit, man. Mike's a really, really good dude too. Like, seriously, probably the nicest guy in car audio right now. He'll take excellent care of you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Justin braaapp
Torrance CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from