Highs for my silverado!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

sthib
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
la
I drive a 08 silverado crew. I was wondering if I could run components in the front and coaxial a in the rear doors and run all this on the same amp.

Also what highs would y'all recommend. Not looking for nothing outrageous just something the has good sound quality. Trying to keep it around 300$ but may consider higher or lower. Not including amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I agree with DJ. Pro style speakers are designed for large ported enclosures and lack bottom end without an enclosure. Plus they tend to suffer...
Another factor for ideal sound is the drivers. Some are capable of producing lower frequencies and some better at highs. This is relatively...
I just bought a pair of SoundQubed QP-MR6.5 speakers powered by my Taramps DS440x4. My 6x9s blew when I got the amp because I tried to tune the...
You can use two front channels to power the full range speakers, then use the rear channels to power a sub. IMO, for that price I would rather use...

About this thread

sthib

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sthib
la
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date