High SQ 12's 1.5 each sealed

treesive
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am looking for suggestions on high quality subs that play very flat and transient in 1.5 cuft each sealed. Output is not near the highest concern for this setup. The last 12's I ran sealed were my rlp's and i loved them. Any suggestions?

You could try the EPIC but you might be pushing it for Qtc in 1.5 each. Any flexibility with the airspace? Great sounding driver...

You could try the EPIC but you might be pushing it for Qtc in 1.5 each. Any flexibility with the airspace? Great sounding driver...
I was tempted with the epic a few days ago. I can play with my airspace but I have a box that is already built special to fit in my car that has 1.5 each chamber. It is net after my rlp's displacement so like .12 more or something each. I am just trying to avoid building a new box due to the room my other one saved me by using all available space instead of the normal square or wedge. Tc subs are high on my like list but it seems there just aren't many subs that spec real well in sealed boxes much at all anymore.

I was tempted with the epic a few days ago. I can play with my airspace but I have a box that is already built special to fit in my car that has 1.5 each chamber. It is net after my rlp's displacement so like .12 more or something each. I am just trying to avoid building a new box due to the room my other one saved me by using all available space instead of the normal square or wedge. Tc subs are high on my like list but it seems there just aren't many subs that spec real well in sealed boxes much at all anymore.
I love the way they sound sealed, but I've only heard them in something like 2-2.25. I would try it.
I like the Flatlyne suggestion, too. Would love to try one of those.

I think if you can get it down to around 1 cube each, the PHD FB 12.1 might work well for you. I know that DAT has a pair he is trying to sell.

Hard to go JL after you've had TC. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.