high sensitivity

hello hello can you guyz tell me whos subs have high sensitivity dbs, thing is ive only got about 400 500 watts and only a 4 ohm stable amp so some high dbs for under $150 a piece. is what im after
Don't worry so much about that sensitivity rating. You can find pro audio subs with sensitivities near 100db.....but they will need extremely large enclosures, and have generally poor low frequency extension.

Any sub with an RMS rating of around 400-500w will work well for you. Trying to base your decision off of a single spec, like sensitivity, is not the way to go.

i have atype r now and a old reference series(2 12s ) they are ok but , i think my type r has had it and its picky about the enclosure

well ivw had xtant, alpine, mtx, fosgate, infinity, pioneer, sony, and memphis, so i do base on more than sens but thats one aspect i never cared about about before but if its not that big o deal ,,,,than tell me a good sub thats not that picky ya know through it in any old sealed baby:up2somet:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.