• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
Item(s) for Sale:

I have quite a few sets of custom made RCA cables for sale.

17'

12'

6'

0.5' jumpers

Description/Condition of Item(s):

They have superior noise rejection compared to most cables on the market. They've been compared and perform very similarly to $200 pairs of Straightwire RCA. The noise rejection was tested, and measured around 20 times better than most "twisted pair" and "shielded" car audio branded RCAs.

Price:

17' - $43

12' - $37

6' - $27

0.5' - $25

Shipping Information:

Free

Item Pictures:

6v2Um.png

6v2Vq.png

6v2VN.png

If your product can compete with the big dogs for a fraction of the price are you looking to start a small business, or is it just a hobby? Might have to pick up a pair

If your product can compete with the big dogs for a fraction of the price are you looking to start a small business, or is it just a hobby? Might have to pick up a pair
Kind of in between the two right now. It's really small right now though

Wonder how they compare to the stinger HPM 3 rca's???

Any deals on multiples...??
I've got a pair of HPM3s and 8000s I'm going to be testing against my cables for noise rejection soon. I can guarantee you that ours will be superior, though. The cable is a lot higher quality.

I'll wait until people who have money can test then i will get some BC i do need some rcas

R these 2 channel?

I'll wait until people who have money can test then i will get some BC i do need some rcas
There's a lot of people who already have them. Erik Hanson (USACi Modified Q world champion) approves of them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...