High Quality Bass Music

Looks like everything works except 2 songs that I can find. I notice they copyright certain artists so they will deny permission. Might have to rename the file so they don't detect those certain names. The files they denied were Dj Slowfets - Ooh Ooh Ooh because it has the name Rich Homie Quan. and Chainsmokers #selfie. But I'm surprised with the other files with big names like michael jackson, alicia keys, maroon 5 didn't get copyrighted. I guess it's the broke artists they protect lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like everything works except 2 songs that I can find. I notice they copyright certain artists so they will deny permission. Might have to rename the file so they don't detect those certain names. The files they denied were Dj Slowfets - Ooh Ooh Ooh because it has the name Rich Homie Quan. and Chainsmokers #selfie. But I'm surprised with the other files with big names like michael jackson, alicia keys, maroon 5 didn't get copyrighted. I guess it's the broke artists they protect lol. 
Thanks. Ill try and fix them and ill upload more tonight. I got pissed and quit after the 3rd time of them not going into a folder and just uploading one at a time ?

The Highs Vol 1 folder has several that don't work now because of certain artists they detect. It's better if the artist's name isn't on the file. Song title is fine. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.