High fidelity loud components!! 6.5

Participant count
  • Participant list

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
I'm putting a system into my 07 armada and need new speakers for the front and the back. I currently have kappas but they can't get to where I'm wanting to be. I have two JL 13.5'S ported out in the back so I need some loud and clear highs. Let me know what you got... I'm looking to spend less than $700

mylows was saying that "But you'll need an active capable amp and deck $700 can get you a nice set." I'm curious as to how you have your tweeters set up with the woofers. 

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

fixed
Oh, i see.

I have the two 6.5s running off the first two channels, high passed at 80hz. Then have the tweeters running off the other two channels, forget at what crossover setting. But as I said, sounds amazing. I was previously running matching JL components with external passive crossovers with the JL amp, but have since switched things up a bit after getting the 4 pair's of DD components.

Hoping to either sell or trade off the JL 450/4 for a DD 4 channel to match my components. They're awesome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.