SOLD High End RE, Asc.Audio, Kicker!!!!!!

griffin850
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
orlando
1.)First up is a pair of XXX 15'' Dual 4 ohms subwoofers. Over 75 lbs. each. 2000 rms easy. Had a PBX3000 on them both, so they were never abused.

$400 plus shipping each or $750 plus shipping for both. Price is obo, there newer model xxx's and i have seen people asking $500 for one 15'' on here so $400 to start isnt bad. Need to part with, due to bills, open to reasonable offers.

2.)Next is my four freshly reconed 2 ohm Ascendant Audio Chaos 18's, purchased off a friend of JRacer on Floridaspl.com a little over a month ago and really can't afford the 4000 watts I wanna throw at them. Will take 1000rms each daily. Magnets look small in pics but it is different in person. You can tell also on the link page with the difference from the 18'' and then look at the smaller subs. IDK but they are pretty beastly.

Asking $200 shipped or $175 plus shipping each(whichever is cheaper), or $350 shipped for a pair, or all four 18's shipped/insured at your door for $650. pretty firm Thank you.

Link: http://ascendantaudio.com/chaos.php

3.)Last on this thread is my two Kicker amps. First is my one Kicker KX 2500.1, its the all silver model. Great amp, birthsheet read around 2800 at 2 ohms. Dont have original box or birthsheet anymore, but I do have the endcaps. 10/10 mechanically, 7.5-8/10 cosmetically. Could use some simple touch ups, silver paint, etc. But everything works flawless. Purchased this recently after getting another one on here(ca.com) in W.Palm but ended up having to sell that one. Picked this up off a good friend in Brandon,FL who had it on a BTL 15'' for the past few months. The other Kicker amp i'm selling is the all black KX1200.1. Has always worked great. Little wear on top of the amp(looks like a very slight rust color) but it is a very easy cosmetic fix with a little black paint. Honestly just havent got around to it and need to part with some of my music.

*Dates different on Kicker pics cause i took them a few days ago with the intent on trading dadon for his Tarantula amp, but in a bind and really need the cash. All prices are obo, please no lowballers, and if you have no intent on buying anything on my thread then please dont post, Thank you.

I have work everyday from early in the morning till around 4:30 so I will check every night, or try too. PM me and questions. Also does anyone know how to get more pics on here, it wont let me add anymore? Thanks.

Yeah Galactic they are. Thanks for the bump, I just gotta catch up on bills right now so they gotta go. Arent you the one with 24 of the 15's. LOL Thats crazy. Would like to hear that in person before you get rid of it.

Thanks, will try and do that tonight, got a few other pics like the kicker 2500.1 from each side, etc. Also I DO have the endcaps for the 2500.1, just not for the 1200.1.

Would def. be very interested in a Playstation 3, and Soundstream equipment. Open to all offers though. Be back in 20 min.

Bump, off work, thought Kicker 2500.1 was sold, but back up for sale. $425 shipped. All prices are best offer. Open to trades also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.