high end front speakers

I don't know if he is quite ready for that level of refinement.
the way audiobahnuser explained it to me, is its like penis. at first the taste of **** turns you off, but once you keep on doing it the **** taste dissapears and you just can't get enough. I personally will stick with my dls's and skip the whole ordeal.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

high end as in............. 5,000 high end or as in under 700

i guessing under 700 so here couple high end brands that all their stuff is great

Rainbow from slc and up rock

Seas - nothing else to know other than they rock

Focal - any of their Kp serious stuff rocks as long as you have twice as much recommended power for em. They are power *****s.

Boston Acoustics - Pros or Z6's sound good what i hear

DLS but i dont no anything about DLS or where to get em.

That should start you out.

Mike

he specified 500 bucks or less

and good speakers

if you've got 500 to spend, i'd throw 300 at the drivers, and save a few hundred for dampening/fiberglass/plexi/mdf, and follow the door speaker install sticky, and you'll come out better than a 500 dollar set, and no money to install them

I have a set of Focal K2P 6.5 components..they are awesome once they are broken in. Also, I would start with the tweeter attenuated at least a few db if you get them, there is an adjustment for this in the crossover.

I have them powered with 70 watts RMS @4 OHMS per channel (AUDISON) and they sound right on!

Joe

he specified 500 bucks or less
and good speakers

if you've got 500 to spend, i'd throw 300 at the drivers, and save a few hundred for dampening/fiberglass/plexi/mdf, and follow the door speaker install sticky, and you'll come out better than a 500 dollar set, and no money to install them
ignore everything else you've been told and listen to this advice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.