SOLD High end blown AMPS and SUBS! Adire Brahma, Eclipse, Diamond, etc!

vitveet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NC
Hello everyone! Time to wheel and deal some of this equipement away!

I have 2 amps that are blown that I'm selling. They both power on but put out no power. They are a Diamond Audio d3 800.1 and a Kenwood Excelon KAC x811d.

As for subs, I have a Brahma motored 18" sub modded with RE softparts! One large/heavy SOB! Sub IS NOT blown but has some kind of rubbing issues going on on the inside. It's a d2 and both coils are FINE! I'm willing to do $150 SHIPPED for this sub!!!

Next sub is an Eclipse SW7000 10" sub. It is blown. Cosmetically, perfect.

Here's a link to the exact sub: http://www.eclipse-web.com/sw7000/sw7200.html

Price, $50 SHIPPED...!!! Yes, $50 SHIPPED!

On the amps, here's a link to the d3 800.1 Diamond Amp: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7791_Diamond+Audio+D3+800.1.html

Cosmetically it's perfect. Wanting only $75 SHIPPED for this one!

And the Kenwood Excelon KAC X811d, here's the link to it and it's specs: http://www0.dealtime.co.uk/xPF-Kenwood-KENWOOD-KAC-X811D-1600-Watt-Class-D-Mono-Amplifier-NEW-2004

Selling it for $65 SHIPPED.

I have plenty of references, all positive. I will ship the same day (or if it's late, the next day) after recieving payment. MO or Paypal (or cash if local) only. Trade offers are welcome! Item(s) shipped will be packaged VERY well and will garantee a safe arrival to your doorstep! Multiple items bought always leads to a little discount;)! Paypal fee will be added (which at max, will only be another $4).

If anyone needs any other info or pics, lmk and I'll gladly give you more info and/or take more pics of anything. As always, first come first serve! Won't hold for anyone unless some kind of payment is dropped on something. If you've bought from me in the past, I may give you a little discount....we'll see:veryhapp:!

Pics:

not sure. They power on, that's it. Could be something simple for all I know! Came out of a friends vehicle. He could've just had it installed wrong, lol. I don't really feel like uninstalling my amps and installing these in my car to see if they work. But I saw them powered on in his car, just not putting out power to the subs.

V.

It's a mark II motor just to clear things up!

It has RE (first generation XXX) soft parts.

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.