Hifonics xxv maxximus firesale!!! 10,000 clean RMS watts $950!! ONE WEEK ONLY!!

martiandancer31
10+ year member

Front Towards Enemy
Item(s) for Sale:

One Hifonics XXV Maxximus

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 Functionally, 9/10 Cosmetically. Also, it was recently in a shop in ohio (arc??) where the driver board was upgraded to make it more stable.

Will do 10,000 RMS @ 2 ohms bridged mono or 5,000 RMS x2 @ 1 ohm

Price:

$950 + shipping (its HEAVY!! 80 lbs)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be either fedex or UPS, depends on which gives me a better price.

Item Pictures:

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

you know you need it. Let the good times roll!!!

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I know we talked already but this amp is getting real good on price how much you do picked up im on long island is it really a 12 hour drive....and how much would shipping cost we arnt far from each other

I know we talked already but this amp is getting real good on price how much you do picked up im on long island is it really a 12 hour drive....and how much would shipping cost we arnt far from each other
i would do $950 plus half of paypal fees picked up.... PM'ing you

so much for 1 week only? haha, sorry didn't mean to post dump, on another topic. I was throwing the possibility around at trading my jeep for my friends 88 F250.....20k miles on new engine, 190k miles on car itself.....has tons of room, could possibly go with this amp to do a high powered setup.......I'll let you know if I end up getting the truck......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.