Hifonics x14 2200 or Brx 2000

hifonics is the high end of the consumer world, but on forums your in the car audio world. A whole new level to car audio, but if you want hifonics and thats what your budget looks like, call onlinecarstereo during the week and ask if they have any hifonics brutus elite left in stock i bought 3 of them and they hooked it up with the price. the elite isn't available online you have to call.
I figured that like i said this is just for right now till i start making more money

try to do your best at getting a brutus elite, My friend ran the 2500 on crappy as **** electrical crappy $25 amp kits and it held up. idk if he was lucky or that amp is bullet proof but I'm amazed that it still holds up.

try to do your best at getting a brutus elite, My friend ran the 2500 on crappy as **** electrical crappy $25 amp kits and it held up. idk if he was lucky or that amp is bullet proof but I'm amazed that it still holds up.
Ok ill try to see what i can find

Or his rise was high as he ll

Im not in yet they havent even took me to take the asvab yet i cant get past the tape test to they standards
Like I said before. Stick to aviation rates, DO NOT go undes. AT and AE are good rates with good advancement. Also helpful schools and skills for when you get out.

Like I said before. Stick to aviation rates, DO NOT go undes. AT and AE are good rates with good advancement. Also helpful schools and skills for when you get out.
Ok thanks for the info i was actually looking into going aviation to begin with but now i know for sure lol

lil too expensive for my taste buds for a used one and i work at walmart i dont get paid enough for that lol maybe once i go into the military
Thats not expensive. ITS A 500$ amp. Your getting it for less and the quality is waaaay better then hifonics. Offer the guy 320 shipped

Thats not expensive. ITS A 500$ amp. Your getting it for less and the quality is waaaay better then hifonics. Offer the guy 320 shipped
Like I said its too expensive for my taste buds you work for walmart and try to buy 300-500 $ amps its not happening when you only get a 400 dolllar check

Like I said its too expensive for my taste buds you work for walmart and try to buy 300-500 $ amps its not happening when you only get a 400 dolllar check
I feel you man before i made minimum at valvoline and it was $350 a week and it hurt to buy a pair of kickers. This is an expensive *** hobby so save your money instead of buying crappy stuff that wont sell in the future. Thats the good side to buying quality stuff. Say you buy that crescendo for $320. 2 years from now if you take care of it youll be able to sell it for $320. That hifonics itll cost you atleast $200 and itll sell for $80 bucks

I feel you man before i made minimum at valvoline and it was $350 a week and it hurt to buy a pair of kickers. This is an expensive *** hobby so save your money instead of buying crappy stuff that wont sell in the future. Thats the good side to buying quality stuff. Say you buy that crescendo for $320. 2 years from now if you take care of it youll be able to sell it for $320. That hifonics itll cost you atleast $200 and itll sell for $80 bucks
I feel you I wish I could make 350 a week I make 400 every 2 weeks so that **** really isnt gonna happen right now ill stick to hifonics till I get a better job I mean I'm not tryna go to compettions wit it its just for my personal use

I feel you I wish I could make 350 a week I make 400 every 2 weeks so that **** really isnt gonna happen right now ill stick to hifonics till I get a better job I mean I'm not tryna go to compettions wit it its just for my personal use
Yea youll be fine with it honestly youd be fine with a $120 performance teknique amp. Around here loud means window shattering breathe taking bass. But to normal people 500rms is fine, i have a punch hx2 12 in my girls car running on 500rms and it gets the job done. So yea youll be happy with it. Just be careful on your gains and dont bass boost or anything like that.

Yea youll be fine with it honestly youd be fine with a $120 performance teknique amp. Around here loud means window shattering breathe taking bass. But to normal people 500rms is fine, i have a punch hx2 12 in my girls car running on 500rms and it gets the job done. So yea youll be happy with it. Just be careful on your gains and dont bass boost or anything like that.
Ok gotcha ill post a video on youtube once I hook my system up I have to get a new power gauge wire cause I think the one I got is done

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.