Hifonics x14 2200 or Brx 2000

Ok you still havent told me what you recommend but you steady hatin on hifonics what do you suggest if they are so cheap and in my opinion 200 and 300 in my book isnt cheap

1. thank you.2. on this forum people are going to tell you get something else, Soundqubed, Cresccendo, Dc, Digital Designs, blah blah no mainstream stuff.

3. If you MUST go with hifonics, go with the brutus line if possible brutus elite.

right here ^^

it would be perfect for two xfl's but not for those ken woods its twice as much power. also for this power you need decent electrical, 1/0 gauge wiring, and big 3. I'm running this power and i haven't installed it yet because i don't have the electrical i still need High Outout alternator which is going to cost me $450-$800 depending what i get. have to keep your electrical in mind also

lil too expensive for my taste buds for a used one and i work at walmart i dont get paid enough for that lol maybe once i go into the military
You have to pay to play. If you can't afford at least $300 in electrical you need to stay in the 1000-1500 watt range.

ill be underpowering the subs but the amp really isnt just for this system its for when i get new subs so i wont keep buying amps plus i cant wire the kenwoods down to 1 ohm they single voice coils so its at 2 ohms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.