Hifonics Txi 1508D getting power but not getting power?

The problem is most likely the remote input.

The Hifonics logo is illuminating via power and ground but if the amp is not turning on (no power light) then your problem is likely the remote wire input.

Try this:

1. Disconnect the remote wire from the amp.

2. Place a jumper wire from the amp + battery terminal to the amp "remote" terminal.

3. If the amp power light turns on, the problem is that your remote wire from the radio/CD player is either not providing voltage, not enough voltage or is current limited.

The problem is most likely the remote input.The Hifonics logo is illuminating via power and ground but if the amp is not turning on (no power light) then your problem is likely the remote wire input.

Try this:

2. Place a jumper wire from the amp + battery terminal to the amp "remote" terminal.

3. If the amp power light turns on, the problem is that your remote wire from the radio/CD player is either not providing voltage, not enough voltage or is current limited.
alright thats wat i was thinkin but wat is a jumper wire?

The problem is most likely the remote input.The Hifonics logo is illuminating via power and ground but if the amp is not turning on (no power light) then your problem is likely the remote wire input.

Try this:

oh, and my remote wire is the one that runs between the rcas that i got from knukoncepts

ok, so i went out and messed with the remote wire goin into the amp and i finally got power to the subs. Now one of the subs is making a crackling sound?

Update.....Now i cant keep power to the subs.When I touch different places of the terminal with the wire the hifonics logo goes from bright to dim. When its bright the power light turns on and starts playing the subs, but i cant keep it on. Should I try running a bigger remote wire from my headunit? Or could it just be a bad terminal on the amp?

same thing is happening to me right now same problem but i do have a power light.
So the logo lights up, your power light comes on and your gain is up a little bit and your filter is set correctly and your subs don't play?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.