Participant count
  • Participants list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Hifonics Titan TXI1505D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is rated for 1500 watts rms into 1 ohm, 1000 watts rms into 2 ohms, and 500 watts rms into 4 ohms. Physically I would rate the amp at 7-7.5 out of 10. It has some small/light scratching but nothing major. I think the pics make it look worse than it really is but thats just my opinion. The mounting feet as you may or may not have noticed are not original. The amp only had two mounting feet when I got it so I scrapped those and made these ones. They are much stronger than the originals and each mounting foot has two bolts holding it to the bottom cover of the amp. These aren't going anywhere. The amp is missing one speaker terminal screw which more than likely can be found at the hardware store. I didn't need it while I was using the amp so I never replaced it. Amp is a 10 out of 10 functionally.

Price:

125 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 except the west coast. Add 5 bucks for west coast shipping. Will consider trades as well. Please PM with any interest,offers,or questions

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in purchase price. I typically use USPS but may also use UPS or FEDEX if it helps me get the amp shipped out to you faster.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

titan1.jpg

titan2.jpg

The piece of speaker wire shown in this next pic is not included with the amp in case anybody was wondering.

titan3.jpg

titan4.jpg

titan5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.