SOLD Package Deal: MTX 251D, Alphasonik MA-2025, Alpine 3522, PG RSD5, Sony CDX-1000RF

Participant count
  • Participant list

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Mods, please delete other thread if you get the chance. Needed to change the title to include new items in the package deal.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Item(s) for Sale:

∞MTX 251D

∞Alphasonik MA-2025

∞Alpine 3522

∞Phoenix Gold RSD5

∞Sony CDX-1000RF

Item(s) Description/Condition:

∞MTX 251D: 7/10 Cosmetic, 10/10 Mechanical. Missing two output terminal screws and the little light piece that sits right above the actual power light itself to alter how the light is distributed. I may have some screws lying around, and I know the general vicinity where the light thingy is, it's just a small piece lying in thick carpet so it's not easy to find. Couple scratches here and there. Loaned it to a friend as well as a pair of my JL W4's because he needed some bass, and they definitely hit hard with that little amp, and sounded nice too. Very solid little amp, never shut off on him.

Specs (obviously underrated)

12.5v

2 Ohm Load 160 w x 1

4 Ohm Load 80 w x 1

14.4v

2 Ohm Load 250 w x 1

4 Ohm Load 125 w x 1

Dimensions

8" x 9.75" x 2.1"

20.4cm x 24.8cm x 5.3cm

Input

Hi Level w/ Smart Engage

Low Level Input

Crossovers

Low Pass @ 85Hz - Fixed

Thunder EQ

RCA Output

Full Range

∞Alphasonik MA-2025: 6/10 Cosmetic, 10/10 Mechanical. Zed-Made. The wiring harness had very short leads when I got it, so I extended them. I need to redo a couple, but I will leave that up to the buyer to decide if they want me or them to do so. Would make a killer tweeter amp in an o/s install. I ran it in my Saab for a while hooked up to some Type R components, and it sounded very smooth. Been sittin around ever since.

Specs (underrated as well)

14.4v

25x2 @ 4ohms stereo

50x1 @ 4 or 8ohms mono

Frequency Response: 20-20khz

THD @ rated power:

∞Alpine 3522: 6/10 Cosmetic, 9/10 Mechanical. I say 9/10 given that it appears that one of the internal ground has been redone (left bottom side of the guts picture). It works fine though. Ran it around the same time I ran the Alphy, both performed similarly. Another good choice for some tweets. Geoff was the previous owner of this amp, and I believe he told me that he was the one who painted the bottom plate black. I am not sure if he was the one who redid the ground or not, but I don't believe he did. Also, I do not have the plugs I cut up some butt splices that fit snugly over the pins when I ran it.

Specs

No. of Channels 2 Channels Bridgeable

Power Output 30Watts RMS per channel, 70Watts RMS Bridged 4 ohms

Load 4 and 2 ohms

THD 0.08% max.

Signal to Noise Ratio -100db

Bandwidth 20Hz-100Khz

Special Features:

Short Circuit protection 150 watts trigger sensor

DC Offset Protection Sensitivity 1.5Volts DC sensors

Speaker Inputs Sensitivity 1V to 2 volts

RCA input Sensitivity 0.1 to 1v 0.5 nominal

Remote ON/OFF Antenna Input level

Topology Class A/B

∞Phoenix Gold RSD5: LNIB, so 10/10 Cosmetic (excluding the box) and 10/10 Mechanical. My buddy bought these from a local pawn shop, having never seen power. Turned out his rear speakers weren't 5.25" but rather 6.5". And he decided to go for Crescendo's instead. We played about 30 seconds of music through them though to make sure they worked, and they did. He traded them to me for a deck or something, I forget.

I may run these in my car in the meantime if someone doesn't bite quickly. Stock Blose (excuse me, Bose) speakers ftl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Specs

Power Handling:

Peak: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each

RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each

Injection Molded, Aluminum Plated Polypropylene Cone

Butyl Rubber Surround

Rigid Powder Coated Steel Frame

Interwoven Tinsel Leads

Optimized Magnet/Motor Structure

20mm Broad Dispersion Silk Dome Tweeter

Sensitivity: 88 dB

Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz

4 Ohm Impedance

∞Sony CDX-1000RF: Same condition as the PG's. Only difference is that I have never powered it on, and I'm not sure that's necessary given that the wiring harness is still untouched! I traded a bunch of things to Shinju, and he threw in this for my side of the trade (along with a bunch of other stuff). Thought I might have know someone who wanted it, but that was not the case. I will happily pay you back and pay shipping if it turns out that it doesn't work, because I'd rather not turn it on honestly.

If you don't know what this is, It's a CD player that integrates with your factory/aftermarket radio via a built in FM transmittor. That by itself is unique, but kind of unnecessary given the current market of auxiliary FM transmittors. However, it has the added bonus of a pre-out section and an amp turn-on wire, allowing you to easily integrate an amp if you'd like. Kind of a niche product, probably would do better sitting on a shelf in a collectors house like LA CRX's.

Price:

$160+Shipping for all. Price is FIRM. Will entertain trades for other audio equipment (would love a Class D 1k-1.5k amp or a pair of 5.25" Crescendo comps). Will separate if you'd like ($45 for the PG's given that my buddy paid $50 for them, offer on the others).

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping on any trades for his and my items. I don't have any money to spend on anything right now considering how much debt I'm in. I have other items to throw in though if you want to trade items of greater value.

If you are a well respected buyer/seller on this forum, I will ship first. This is up to my discretion. I gave BassAddictJ this privilege, but we never ended up trading. So if you are like him, you may be in luck. I also will be more than happy to take pictures of anything and everything related to these items that you request given that you are actually interested in buying them. Ask any questions you have. If you want, I can take a video of them all running, but I have a tight schedule so we'll have to play that by ear. I want to assure the buyer/trader that everything he receives is in the exact condition that he expected them to be in. I am a good packager as well, so shipping should not harm the amps.

Item Pictures:

DSC03747-1.jpg

DSC03748-1.jpg

DSC03749-1.jpg

DSC03750-1.jpg

DSC03751-1.jpg

DSC03752-1.jpg

DSC03753-1.jpg

DSC03754-1.jpg

DSC03755-1.jpg

DSC03756-1.jpg

DSC03757-1.jpg

DSC03758-1.jpg

DSC03759-1.jpg

Sorry, no guts pics of the MTX were taken //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I may upload a pic later...Have to transfer it off my Blackberry

DSC03760-1.jpg

best deal on Sony and mtx?
Offer nga! Trades would be welcomed too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Happen to have any DD 5.25's lying around? Comp or coax, doesn't matter to me. My Bose system has a fake cutout for a tweeter, it's the saddest thing I've ever seen. So I can either run it Coax like it is, or for a comp set just plop the tweeter in the empty hole.

these were upper end mids they sold for $200 a set back in the day...i paid $100 for them
What I'm saying is that they're useless to me without the tweeters or crossover given that I'm broke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What I'm saying is that they're useless to me without the tweeters or crossover given that I'm broke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
ive got a set of mint Blaupunkt Vc100 tweets and xovers for $25.00 shipped

Just as I said I would do in the following thread, I am linking you guys to my bad feedback thread where Geoff accuses me of being a thief. I want there to be no surprises to anyone here, and I am overly confident that if anything, you will feel even more safe dealing with me after you read through the thread.

Obviously the first post is important as this is where Geoff voices his opinion, but equally important is my #261 post on page 15 and the following pages, where things make a path towards resolution.

It is up to you to, the buyer/trader, to read and infer what you will. There are always two sides to a story, and it's your job to play detective. There is A LOT to read, but if you plan on investing in a $160 worth of stuff, you probably will want to invest an hour or so of your time to read that thread all the way through. If you plan on stating your opinion in the thread, I ask that you read all of it through first. I would rather be convicted guilty by an unbiased evaluation than supported by a biased post. In other words, please don't just support me if you enjoy/have enjoyed any transactions we have done. I would hope that you would honor things the other way around as well, but I understand that it's easier to point fingers than it is to make a viable argument.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/%2Anegative%2A-feedback/498241-troll-face-thief.html

Last edited by a moderator:
∞Sony CDX-1000RF: Same condition as the PG's. Only difference is that I have never powered it on, and I'm not sure that's necessary given that the wiring harness is still untouched! I traded a bunch of things to Shinju, and he threw in this for my side of the trade (along with a bunch of other stuff). Thought I might have know someone who wanted it, but that was not the case. I will happily pay you back and pay shipping if it turns out that it doesn't work, because I'd rather not turn it on honestly.

If you don't know what this is, It's a CD player that integrates with your factory/aftermarket radio via a built in FM transmittor. That by itself is unique, but kind of unnecessary given the current market of auxiliary FM transmittors. However, it has the added bonus of a pre-out section and an amp turn-on wire, allowing you to easily integrate an amp if you'd like. Kind of a niche product, probably would do better sitting on a shelf in a collectors house like LA CRX's.
Not true , thats for sending direct audio to the HU instead of using the FM transmitter. And i believe the blue wire is used to turn the cd player on and off with the HU.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.