hifonics? Not CEA rated?

is it safe to give my type r's 600 watts each?
if you search you will see many people run allot more than what there rated to them. im probably going to give mine about 600-750 each. assuming that amp is over rated well get about 1400 out of it.

Call me stupid... but Im a firm believer hifonics will do rated or maybe SLIGHTLY less than rated @ 14.4.
So keep that in mind.

For the exact reason.... they are cheap in cost... means a lot of people grab the amp for the low costs.. but dont put the proper work into their electrical..

Dropping to 11.5, yeah.. the amp will not put out rated.

I think thats the biggest reason people think they are overrated...

Just do your research.
+1 !! the best is to do research like Saint211 said but ...ill take Hifonics over many brands any day...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.