hifonics goliath XXV SUUUUUUCKS

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
i have one of these, hold on,,, HAD one of these and i turned my stereo on and my subs gave a loud thud, and my amp was smoking. this new stuff is crap. crap i tell ya...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

i have one of these, hold on,,, HAD one of these and i turned my stereo on and my subs gave a loud thud, and my amp was smoking. this new stuff is crap. crap i tell ya...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
Really, did you have everything hooked up properly? What subs were you running to the amplifier? Did you set the gains accordingly?

yeah. all the other amps are up and running just fine, 6 135amhr cells, big 3, and 2 18s, the other amp which is an xx works still. and ive done everything you could possibly do wrong to that one and its the mother f******* energizer. but i just turned it on and POP

yeah. all the other amps are up and running just fine, 6 135amhr cells, big 3, and 2 18s, the other amp which is an xx works still. and ive done everything you could possibly do wrong to that one and its the mother f******* energizer. but i just turned it on and POP

Hifonics=//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif haha

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap:

Hifonics=//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif haha
I 2ND THAT, AT LEAST THE XXV VERSION

Yeah I Have The Xx, Which Was Right Next To The Xxv, Each Pushing 2 Of The Exact Same 18s In 2 Seperate Chambered Boxes. Same Power Source, Ground, Remote, Length In Wire Everything, And The Xxv Didnt Hold A Candle To The Xx, Im Pretty Pissed How It Just Popped.

yeah so is my xx goliath, and its been mounted to the box below 11v, .5 ohm daily for hours, and stiiiiiil smashes. right now its powering all 4.

my xx colossus did the same **** man. Dont feel bad. Iwent to crank up my car and it made a whistling noise and started smoking. Checkd the connections to it and they were fine. Turned it back on and it made a thud noise and that dumb whistle noise at low volume and it played it's way out. 1 hour and it it blew up in Krystal's drive thru line.lol I thought somebody sho my back glass out.LOL The next morning it started back playing. It was weird. I took the amp out. the big 41" Colossus. . .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.