hifonics goliath XXV SUUUUUUCKS

Why does everyone (OK not everyone, alot of posters) here (or other related forums) act like they are master installer and everyone else is an idiot???

If someone installs an amp and it blows up and doesn't work right, their and idiot and did something wrong...

Then on the flip side, if you take it to a shop and have the work done then have a problem and someone finds out you had a shop do it, you get, Dude, hahaha, thats why I never let anyone wire my sh!t cause I rule at the insallationz...

I'm all for having a good time, but sometimes the childishness in the forums gets a bit old....

Don't get me wrong, there is a wealth of good people and good info on the forums,

but sometimes finding it; its like finding a needle in a Haystack...

P.S. I've been running Hifonics for years and they have always been rock solid dependable... Only complaint is they sometimes seem to be a tad over rated depending on who you listen too...

many things could cause it to blow....

crappy electrical... to low of a load... improper installation... improper settings...

what does ur electrical consist of?

many things could cause it to blow....

crappy electrical... to low of a load... improper installation... improper settings...

what does ur electrical consist of?
probably this

yeah. all the other amps are up and running just fine, 6 135amhr cells, big 3, and 2 18s, the other amp which is an xx works still. and ive done everything you could possibly do wrong to that one and its the mother f******* energizer. but i just turned it on and POP

Yea, because IA amps don't blow. Ever. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
never seen it happen. except mine that had a couple bad caps in it. every amp model/series will blow. its the nature of the business

never seen it happen. except mine that had a couple bad caps in it. every amp model/series will blow. its the nature of the business
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.