Hifonics BRZ15D4 BRUTUS SUBWOOFER

I looked up specs for the p1000.1 and it says 8 gauge so switch to 8 gauge on the first link cool. My stepdad is an electrical worker and he should help me to wire it

whatever your source for information for all this stuff is. NEVER use it again. its completely wrong. anything 1000 watts and over needs 4 gauge, no ifs ands or buts about it.

DatPdh.jpg

My offer stands op on the 1/0. Garuntee you won't find it cheaper. Just a thought.......and listen to Jeff. Wherever your reading stop now and delete the site. Your asking these guys for info and then doing the complete opposite. If you want advice Jeff is the man. But if you keep doing whatever you want instead their patience will run out fast. the wire I have is sky high 1/0 and a 150a anl holder and fuse and some wire for remote. Pm me if you want it and we can work out a price I can bet you won't beat for the price. If I can get a few $ after shipping I'd be happy. Not asking for 100s of $$$

You want an amp to power that sub. I have the one for you. JBL GTX500 I will sell it for $65+Shipping. I had it on the amp dyno and it did 717Wrms at 2ohm on a 40hz tone, and 948 on music. Great sounding solid amp, and will push that sub to its max. You won't find a quality amp at this price anywhere else //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you arent missing anything in the install..
btw if you want to save money, the amp bigblank69 has will easily match that ppi amp. Usually that jbl amp costs more than that ppi new. 65 plus shipping is a pretty good steal.
Well if I don't really know him at all and it's the first time I've been on this forum so I think I'll stick with this amp

Well if I don't really know him at all and it's the first time I've been on this forum so I think I'll stick with this amp
yeah i feel you since you are new and never done anything like that before, the ppi is fine.

Just letting you know my own personal experience with buying used. 90% of my gear/setup in my signature is bought used. When you buy, you use paypal so you are completely protected. Any funny business you can file a claim as long as you provide proof aka recording a vid while unboxing and doing a test run. Car audio stuff generally lasts awhile as long as the owners aren't idiots and most of the guys on here arent idiots, there's a I trader rating system so any funny business will be reported immediately and people get lynched with an angry mob.

So in the future if you wanna save money dont be afraid of buying used gear since you can get some extremely good stuff for a fraction of the price and when you sell to upgrade, you basically get your money back. While buying new, your 160 dollar amp may only sell for 80 dollars. + shipping costs so you eat the item depreciation value. If I were to sell all my equipment i would basically get back all my money that I dumped into it its like actual property and assets.

yeah i feel you since you are new and never done anything like that before.
Just letting you know my own personal experience with buying used. 90% of my gear is bought used. When you buy, you use paypal so you are completely protected. Any funny business you can file a claim as long as you provide proof aka recording a vid while unboxing and doing a test run. So in the future if you wanna save money dont be afraid of buying used gear. Car audio stuff generally lasts awhile as long as the owners aren't idiots and most of the guys on here arent idiots, there's a I trader rating system so any funny business will be reported immediately and people get lynched with an angry mob.
I'm more of a computer guy and I've bought used stuff before, but you know there's always that looming thought in the back of your mind haha. Thanks for the help. Do you think that only 20 feet will be enough for my 2004 Pontiac Bonneville

I'm more of a computer guy and I've bought used stuff before, but you know there's always that looming thought in the back of your mind haha. Thanks for the help. Do you think that only 20 feet will be enough for my 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
wow u may need longer my 04 gp is 21 feet long lol and u gotta route the wire 25ft maybe.. hey i love my ppi but to save $100 i'd get that jbl too man., i saw when he posted about the test on that amp couple weeks back peeps love those..

oh and i have 4 ga but only running amp at 2 ohm if i switch to 1 ohm i'll have to upgrade.. i suggest u start with at least 2 ga and u won't have to rewire it later.. as betts said, listen to jeff he actually sponsors comps and builds subs., his systems wire cost more than my car is worth lol..

wow u may need longer my 04 gp is 21 feet long lol and u gotta route the wire 25ft maybe.. hey i love my ppi but to save $100 i'd get that jbl too man., i saw when he posted about the test on that amp couple weeks back peeps love those..
I did a quick check of the JBL GTX500 and it only has a peak of 760 watts, my speaker is 600 rms so that will not do

Feel free to look up my ebay profile. I'm not a scammer... and I make way to much money to f someone for $65

That's not far off from what I paid because my company does business with Harman. Just paying it forward since It's not being used in my car or boat.

way more than plenty. That car needs 16 feet at most, you should have plenty of wiggle room.

Feel free to look up my ebay profile. I'm not a scammer... and I make way to much money to f someone for $65
That's not far off from what I paid because my company does business with Harman. Just paying it forward since It's not being used in my car or boat.
It doesn't have the power requirements for the woofer, sorry again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.