04_edge
10+ year member

iPhail.
Rowlett, TX
either of these is going to be off of a 20.1

2 15" q's sealed

or

1 Btl, not sure what size but it would be ported

i listen to mostly rap when i have my bass turned up, and rock when its turned down...if that helps any...

well see the deal is that my freind found out i was going two get to 15's, he also has a ranger, so for christmas he got 2 15" audiobahns and hes running them off of a memphis 1000 watt amp, they are sealed in about 2.5 cubes...he pi$$ed me off when he did this, so i want to be louder then him...

well see the deal is that my freind found out i was going two get to 15's, he also has a ranger, so for christmas he got 2 15" audiobahns and hes running them off of a memphis 1000 watt amp, they are sealed in about 2.5 cubes...he pi$$ed me off when he did this, so i want to be louder then him...
2 q's ported around 32-34 hz would blow him away, installed right with sufficient power and a good box

edit: scratch that i just saw u wanted ported, itll still be loud though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Get the q's and report back once you have blown the audiobling away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

well i have a guy that hopefully is going to help me design a ported box for them...so if this goes through, in a couple of months ill be doing a build log.

p.s. i got my alarm put in today, i was supposed to have remote start, but when i bought my truck they only gave me one key, so they couldnt program it. ended u saving me 235 bux cuz i downgraded...but i got it it to work and the alarm was going off every 30 minutes or so, in fact i had the cops called on it, and i had to move my truck farther out into the parking lot b/c the people at the massage parlor were being bothered by it...its LOUD as fu** it the siren and the car horn both go off at the same time, it sounds really retarded, but it will definately draw attention to it if someones breaking in...

if we help you, you WILL be louder. get the 2 15" q's and the 20.

ive already got the 20.1, its the first thing i bought to start of my new system. i just need to buy a head unit, subs and wiring...i should be buying the HU next week.

and if anyone wants to help me design a ported box it would help ALOT. well not really design, i just cant figure out the port measurements.

if i stay below the window line, i should be able to pull out around 8 cubes not including port and driver displacement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.