Hey there needing some helping choosing an amp at a fair price

Jmnofear92

Hey there,

I recently purchased two rockford fosgate p3d2-12's and I'm looking for a 0.5ohm stable amp. I have found a Lanzar DCT5001D amp. It's a 5000 watt monoblock amp which is a half ohm stable and says it pushes 5000 watts at half ohm. It has three 40amp fuses which is about 1200watts rms? Which for my subs rms is 600watts a piece with 1200watts max per sub. Is this a good find or too good to be true? Hope you can help only have basic knowledge of install and starting to try to learn more!

Thanks everyone!,

Jarred

Nice. Have you tried it out yet, do you think it will live up to its power rating?
I ordered one Tuesday, currently Fedex has had it sitting in California as of this morning(B@st@rds). Should have it this coming Tuesday, or so they say. I am putting it on 2 Sundown SA12's. When I was asking about it on here, someone chimed in and said they have seen one clamped and making 2,100 Watts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.