• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

1ndatrunk
10+ year member

Can I live?
Close
Item(s) for Sale: Earthquake Screamer 35mm tweeters

Item(s) Description/Condition: Bnib. Only taken out to test and put right back because they're to large for my location. These give you super tweeter loudness with silk dome sound. They also look just like regular ca tweeters, so the install will look much cleaner IMO. They also come with a pair of new diaphragms in case you blow them. That's like getting 2 sets for the price of 1

Price: $60shipped obo. I'm motivated to sell, so offer up. Text me at 336-986-0933 for a faster response, since I'm not on here much

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: freeView attachment 26546737View attachment 26546738View attachment 26546737View attachment 26546738

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...